The Instant Massive Structures Mod lets you build special blocks by combining several others.
These new blocks will, when placed somewhere, instantly “unpack” and create a structure on that location, ranging from pyramids, to airballoons and skyscrapers.
It currently includes 26 different instant massive structures, giving you a wide array of different buildings to fast and easily build.
One of the many perks of this mod is that it makes it very easy to quickly and easily create a new base of operations, so you don’t have to worry as much about exploring, if you have a house-block with you, you can set up a shelter in less than 5 seconds, and then you don’t have to worry about the dark or the monsters lurking within it.
Here is how I build a tower in less than 5 minutes:
First, I craft the block needed:
Then I locate an area where I want the tower to be placed, and place the block:
Finally, I simply jump on the block to create the Instant Massive Structure:
Here are most of the crafting recipes for the different building blocks:
Torch pattern (just a pattern of torches)
Storehouse (like a house, only with several chests)
Cave (if you place this twice, you’ll get a cave with torches already placed)
Huge tree (avoid using this on survival, as you will get stuck in a block and die)
How to install the mod:
You can use two ways to install this mod:
- Either download the installer and follow the onscreen instructions
- Download and install Modloader (Forge should work as well)
- Download the mod
- Open your minecraft.jar folder (in Windows it’s in “%appdata%\.minecraft\bin\”, if you use the vanilla launcher)
- Copy the mod from wherever you downloaded it from to the “mod” folder found in your “.minecraft” folder
- Enjoy your Instant Massive Structures Mod